Production Supervisor required for Leading building materials company
Greater Baltimore Area, MD
A National leader in building materials. They construct and sell homes all over the nation helping homebuyers finding the perfect place to call home!
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for leading and promoting a great work environment focused on achieving business goals. While also fostering a culture of development and teamwork to communicate effectively and tackle any problems that may arise.
The Production Supervisor should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or Business preferred)
- Minimum 2 years Production/Manufacturing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people at all levels of the company to achieve results
- Strong analytical skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with the plant's materials, building products logistics, and customer service teams to ensure operations are running smoothly.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with production and field personnel.
- Understanding company's yearly objectives to make sure all targets are being hit.
- Ensures the assigned plant area is operating to support executing production plans to meet business demand and investigate deviations from the set plan
- Ensuring customer service-related issues are handled with the utmost professionalism
- Participate in or lead investigation's regarding in safety, reliability, and customer complaints.
- Travel to other plants and locations if needed to.
- Have the flexibility to cover area responsibilities of production manager/supervisor as needed
- Identify, troubleshoot, and prescribe innovative solutions to complex operational issues
- Provide support and drive to your co-workers
- Provide and implement plans regarding plant improvement to better plant success