Production Manager required for a leading Food Company
- Production Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
A nationally leading food production firm is seeking a Production Manager to lead their manufacturing. This Manager will develop and implement the production target is achieved daily. This leader will have many direct reports leveraging a strong management background.
The company has been in production for over 100 years and is a multibillion-dollar company. They offer competitive compensation + high growth potential.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset
- 10+ years engineering experience
- 3+ years' management experience
- Strong Communication and leadership skills
- Experience with lean manufacturing is a plus
- Bachelors' Degree required-Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial degree is a plus
- Needs strong leadership/management experience
The Production Manger will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the production target is achieved every day
- Ensure that safety and quality is met
- Work with supply chain to achieve the production objectives
- Prioritize jobs through expediting in order to meet the customer's needs.
- Implement improvements to have a result of shorter cycle time and increased productivity
- Create and implement systems to augment current processes and increase efficiency
- Verify that procedures and materials meet safety requirements
- Implements quality enhancements to avoid future problems