Are you looking to join a company where the potential is limitless? A role as a Functional Safety Manager with this multi-billion-dollar Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company might be the place for you! You would have the opportunity to lead functional safety initiatives and be responsible for working with a variety of technical, cross functional teams.
If you are ready to make your mark in the Electric Vehicle world - apply!
The Functional Safety Manager would be responsible for:
- Responsible for maintaining the safety plan, and for monitoring the progress of the safety activities against the safety plan.
- Communicating the responsibilities regarding performing the safety activities within the organization
- Scheduling the confirmation measures
- Communicating safety anomalies to management and to the customer and participate in development of the remedy
- Report the risk and status of the project during design and gate reviews
- Sign off on change requests during the development process
- Providing evidence of safety training of the team involved in the project
- Provide verification of work products as necessary
- Recommend judgement for the release for production to Global Functional Safety Manager
The Functional Safety Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (prefer EE or SW)
- 5 years relevant work experience, in product development (ideally in automotive related products)
- Experience with ISO 26262, specifically parts 4-6
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Experience with Product Development Life Cycle