Currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to join a growing organisation covering verticals from utilities, renewable, gas midstream & more. You will be responsible for various procurement activities and contract administration across multiple business units
Brief overview of your responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining vendor quotations for materials and equipment, developing initial vendor bid list and issuing materials requisitions and PO's.
- Performing quality checks and working cross functionally with project managers & engineering
- Responsible for coordinating the construction bid specs and responding to contractor inquiries to provide support and navigation of processes
- Direct interface with ACR as well as various departmental groups to ensure invoices are kept up to date and provide accurate measure's on forecasting and proactive planning across the business
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering, supply Chain, PM, or related
- Well develop industry knowledge as well as unquestioned business and personal integrity
- Collaboration across various departments and ability to work independently to accomplish daily tasks
- Proven track record of work related experience in the pipeline industry, renewable energy or construction environment performing Procurement activities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related industry.
Many more added benefits to this role: please apply in for more.
Please note: This role is remote but candidate in consideration must reside in General Chicago land area.