My client is a pioneer in the automotive space throughout Europe with an aim to increase security within all modes of mobility.
They develop metal and hybrid structures from lightweight and state-of-the-art products that act to prevent accidents through their innovative technology and crash performance designs. As a global player, we offer our customers in Europe, Asia, and North America comprehensive expertise in the areas of economical lightweight design and crash performance.
The family-owned company, which has been in existence since 1785 is made up of the Automotive, Ecotec, Mobility, and WITTE Tools business units. With over 8,000 employees and 27 production plants in 11 countries, my client represents the largest division in the group.
- Continuous improvement of the Procurement systems, tools, and related processes
- Lead the development and continuous improvement and integration of procurement systems from sourcing to settlement
- Lead simplification of the sourcing processes and related documentation
- Produce guidance on the standards, policies, and rules that are appropriate to the delivery and implementation of new processes and systems
- B2 Level German
- Experience using systems like SAP AND Coupa, Jaggaer, Bravo Solutions of Oventis
- Experience doing systems and processes
If this is interesting for you, please apply!