This leading pharmaceutical skincare company is looking for someone to come in as their Procurement Manager. For the past 38 years this company has worked with thousands of dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas and other skincare professionals with an innovative product portfolio designed to treat a wide array of skin conditions and tailored to meet all their patients' therapeutic skincare needs. My client is offering a competitive benefits package as well as a hybrid schedule to their state of the art, FDS certified facility on Long Island, New York.
The perfect candidate is someone who will take on the responsibility to redefine the role of procurement within the company by supporting New Product Development, improving profit margins through strategic sourcing approaches, as well as aid in modernizing systems and processes to build a new foundation for the next phase of the company's growth.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Waste no time and apply now!
Some responsibilities include…
- Redefining the role of procurement within the organization (supporting NPD, improve profit margins through strategic sourcing approaches, use key initiatives to lower total cost of ownership)
- Modernizing systems and processes to help build upon the companies next phase of growth
- Many areas of ownership including but not limited to: Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts, Supplier Relationship Management, Software Implementation and Policy and Procedure Development
- Working beside the Senior Buyer to eventually grow and lead the procurement team
Some qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA is a plus
- Come from, or have experience in the Cosmetics Industry
- Minimum 10+ years experience working with procurement / supply chain functions
- Someone who is ambitious and a go getter