Process Safety Manager (Greater Louisville, KY area)
A renowned chemicals company is looking for a Process Safety Manager to lead their site-wide process safety functions. As a key leadership figure at the site, the Process Safety Manager will be responsible for driving forward the development and continuous improvement objectives in process safety.
The Process Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement, oversee, and participate in site Process Safety and PSM initiatives
- Lead PHA and LOPA activities for processes and create site trainings
- Provide PSM leadership and technical assistance to site management and staff
- Define and implement site Mechanical Integrity Program
The Process Safety Manager should possess:
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in process safety methodologies including LOPA, HAZOP, PHA, etc.
- Direct PSM leadership experience preferred
- Base pay of $130,000 - $150,000 + 15% bonus target
- Competitive benefits
- Relocation assistance if needed
Interested in the PSM position? Please don't hesitate to apply, as this position will not be open for long!