Title: Process Engineer
Location: Tennessee, USA
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading chemical and agriculture manufacturing company who are looking to bring on a Process Engineer. This person will be responsible for assessing processes for relevance and determining adequacy of production equipment.
The Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Review existing data (including lab analysis) for adequacy in making decisions for process improvement
- Working with the Engineering Manager, design, install and commission new production units and control systems, monitor modifications and upgrades of equipment, troubleshoot existing processes start, run and upgrade the processes through Management of Change process
- Manage the cost and time constraints of projects;
- Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations;
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager, HSE Leader and Production Manager to monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of the plants;
- Ensure the processes work at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet supply needs;
- Ensure that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations;
- Assess the safety and environmental impact of the plant with respect to plant processes and future capital projects;
- Work is project-oriented and there may be several projects, all at various different stages, at any given time
- Utilize Six-Sigma Principles to solve quality problems or implement quality improvement projects.
The Process Engineer should have the following:
- 3-5 years of Process Engineer experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Process or Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
- Knowledge of statistical methods and statistical software packages
- Demonstrated results in process improvement
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
- Process and Project Management experience preferred
If you are someone who is looking for growth and stability, apply today!