The ideal candidate will own the entire production process. They will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence. The will also run quality assessment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and evaluate entire manufacturing operations process
- Contribute to production planning and budgeting
- Lead and monitor quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a safe manufacturing environment and ensure the labour resource based on the capacity requirements;
- Coordinate with key internal and external parties/stakeholders
- Make and implement standard operating procedures for production operations;
- Ensure quality standards to be implemented in the workshop to meet the company's quality objectives;
- Manage and oversee Lean projects to improve the productivity and quality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience
- Strong experience in lean manufacturing implementation
- Strong organisational and managerial skills