Plant Procurement Manager
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Level: Manager
- Flexibility: Onsite
One of the most sustainable organizations and largest leaders in the electrical manufacturing industries is looking to hire a Plant Procurement Manager to manage relationships between purchasing organizations and the plant manufacturing operations to ensure strategic purchasing objectives are met.
The Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable, with the Procurement Sourcing Leads (PSL), for the material productivity of the plant (monitoring negotiation actions, coach, support, and identify areas of improvement).
- Supports Plant Quality & Managers on supplier performance for critical cases, in internal escalation process after SQME & SSCME's implications
- Makes sure that the Supplier Orientation Charts exist and are shared with the Plant.
- Informs the Plant about supplier market significant changes and warns the Plant if risks are identified.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or another relevant field
- 7+ years of procurement experience in manufacturing
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience in fast paced environment and working cross functionally