A global food and beverage company is looking for a Plant Manager to be a part of their Tampa facility. The Plant Manager will be a key part of transforming the plant to meet and exceed company goals. If this Plant Manager position sounds like you, please apply today.
The Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage department assets to assure maximum and most efficient usage for production.
- Maintain plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
- Select, train, develop, and motivate manufacturing staff to maintain plant operation.
- Ensure compliance of all plant operations with company policy and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Establish strategic initiatives, goals/KPI's and budgets. Establish department initiatives, goals/KPI's to support plant objectives. Achieve or exceed budget goals.
The Plant Manager should have the following skillsets:
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of food and beverage Manufacturing processes including multiple product lines.
- Experience leading organizational transformation with successful results.
- Experience interpreting strategy and policy in order to set and deliver objectives within medium to long timeframes.
If this Plant Manager role sounds exciting, please apply today!