Title: Planning Process Leader
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Company Profile: A well-established aerospace industry leader is looking to bring on talent throughout their Supply Chain department. Particular to this opportunity, they are looking for someone to come in and spearhead their production planning and master scheduling teams.
The Planning Process Leader will be responsible for the following:
- Develop team of production planners by setting objectives, engaging team members, coaching, providing feedback, responding to concerns, and demonstrating and creating an environment of trust and collaboration.
- Own the planning process, developing and leading the team, identifying and resolving constraints and gaps, and serving as the go-to individual for planning process issues.
- Serve as MRP SME.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain ambitious and attainable master schedule while evaluating top-down inputs, bottom-up inputs, and what-if scenario.
The Planning Process Leader should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
- Seven years of experience in planning functions.
- Exhibited Leadership.
- ERP and Program expert.
The Planning Process Leader will receive the following:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!