Title: Planning Manager
Location: Central Long Island
Company Profile: A well-established aerospace manufacturer is looking to bring on talent within their Supply Chain department. Particular to this opportunity, they are looking for someone to come in and spearhead their Production Planning department.
The Planning Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Effective management and collaboration with Planners to ensure execution of duties, leading the planning process and scheduling.
- Achieving planning operations objectives by reporting, advising, and recommending strategic plans and reviews - preparing and executing short- and long- term plans of action.
- Driving demand for forecasting requirements for standard products and commonly used parts.
- Ensuring available production capacity is being utilized at optimum level, identifying capacity constraints and resolving said constraints.
The Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Planning functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to gain security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, with APICS certification being a plus.
- Familiarity with DOD, FARS/DFARS preferred.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!