Operations Leader required for Fortune 500 Manufacturer
- Great Buffalo/ Niagara, NY
- Operations Team
A fortune 500 manufacturer is searching for an Operations Leader to provide technical input, solutions, and options for improving productivity and efficiencies throughout one of the companies most crucial facilities. The company creates life-changing technologies through their scientific and manufacturing expertise, boundless curiosity, and commitment to purposeful invention.
The Operations Leader will be responsible for motivating and training their team while assessing skills and ensuring department personnel are technically sound to person assigned tasks in the facility. The Leader will need to take responsibility for the development and implementation of activities in the production area to meet production goals, quality, and costs.
Responsibilities of the Operations Leader:
- Oversee the performance of individuals or teams who are putting together components for assemblies, subassemblies, or finished products.
- Arrange production schedules by considering factors such as product launch, equipment performance, and availability of materials.
- Develop and execute activities in the production zone to achieve targets related to production, quality, and cost.
- Guide team members to complete tasks based on existing rules, procedures, and policies.
- Present technical details to team members, clients, and peers at managerial levels.
Qualifications for the Operations Leader:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 2 years relevant supervisory or military leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Project Management skills
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information to groups.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational/time management skills.