Rapidly Growing 3D Printing Start-Up Company Seeking Talented Process Engineer
- Southern California area
- Competitive compensation + Health Benefits + 401k + Growth Potential
A rapidly growing 3D printer manufacturer is looking for a highly experienced Process Engineer with a solid expertise in high-performance photopolymers to join their team of engineers. This organization is creating/manufacturing the world's fastest polymer 3D printers that are affordable for professionals and businesses of any size. Their cutting-edge technology is exponentially surpassing traditional 3D printing productivity barriers and opening the realm of additive materials. In this small, yet dynamic company, you will be able to interact with multiple aspects of the product development cycle.
- Internal and external resins validation which includes:
- Printing process test
- Cleaning, post curing and other related post process validation
- Conduct physical property study
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to identify key processing technologies and determine feasibility
- Hands on testing latest R&D hardware components and process equipment
- Define experimental plans, measurement methods, and mechanical setups for evaluation of key learning objectives.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, or related fields.
- Previous 3D printing experience will be preferred.
- Previous 3D printing related development experience will be a plus.
- Previous photopolymer resin development or printer hardware research experience will be a big plus.
- 1-5 years of experience of in a development or experimental laboratory environment (If it is a 3D printing related R&D experience, that will be plus)
- Excellent communication skills (Technical, Oral, Written)
- Energetic and passionate
If interested, APPLY NOW !