DSJ Global is working with a leading Manufacturing company in the Machinery Industry to bring on a Manufacturing Engineer. The ideal Manufacturing Engineer possesses both a high level of technical expertise and an innate understanding of MRP/Lean techniques. You will play a critical role in creating and refining processes in order to improve manufacturing safety, quality, and productivity. (This opportunity will offer relocation)
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities
- Create and maintain work instructions and manufacturing specifications
- Identify and recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to facilitate the production process and evaluate potential changes
- Oversee production schedules, engineer specifications, and orders.
- Create drafts and design processes for equipment layout, materials, and work space using drafting tools.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in either Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- 2 or more years in a Manufacturing environment. Industrial manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban, and 5S
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Program