I am currently working with a leading consumer goods/home furnishing organization that is currently looking to add a Materials Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on Inventory Management, Operations Planning, Production Scheduling, and Material Scheduling. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization.
This role will allow you to either work remote (if you sit out of Wisconsin) or sit on-site out of the McAllen, TX location.
Key Responsibilities of Materials Manager:
- Manage Materials, Forecasting, Inventory Optimization, Production Scheduling, Planning processes, etc.
- Provide leadership to the Materials Management and Inventory/Operations Team
- Evaluate key business metrics against SKU level CSL performance
- Navigate Software Solutions for Supply Chain Processes
- Develop network optimization models to drive sourcing strategy development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
Key Qualifications of Materials Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 4+ years Materials Management/Supply Chain Planning experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry