I am delighted to be partnered with a market leading pharmaceutical company based in Visp in their search for an experienced supply chain and material requirement planner to join their team.
- Driving continuous improvement and ensuring the maintenance of optimum inventory levels.
- Ensuring campaign readiness through the management of all material requirements planning (MRP), the maintenance of system data integrity and the timely execution of all requirements for raw materials.
- Identifying and completing raw materials breakthrough projects to increase efficiency.
- Assisting raw materials planning manager in departmental projects.
- Making a difference every day in a company that contributes to saving lives.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain or business is preferred
- Strong SAP skills
- Experience in Materials Planning/Scheduling
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain
- Highly organised
- Strong team player
- Language classes
- Visa sponsorship
- Multicultural work environment