If you are a MANUFACTURING professional looking for an opportunity to grow this could be the role for you. A leading manufacturer in heavy machinery is looking for their next Manufacturing Manager who will be based in the greater Orlando, Florida area. As the Manufacturing manager you will oversee the daily operations of the facility and report into the VP of Operations/Manufacturing. You will manage, direct, and coordinate activities of the entire manufacturing process and be directly responsible for productivity, manufacturing processes, training and accountability for the facility efficiency.
Key responsibilities of the Manufacturing Manager include:
- Plan and direct production activities and establish production priorities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors to meet company expectations
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Adhere to all company safety standards.
- Collaborates with teams to produce the most efficient manufacturing processes
Key requirements of the Manufacturing Manager include:
- 7+ years leadership experience with a manufacturing organization.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to foster teamwork, motivate others, and coach others to improve their skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Bring a high level of energy, and contagious enthusiasm to the workplace.
- 401k match
- Insurance - health, dental, vision