Title: Manufacturing Excellence Engineer
Location: Green River, WY
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading chemicals company who is looking to add a Manufacturing Excellence Engineer to their growing team. This person will focus on the continual improvement of the manufacturing process and maintenance & reliability management. This person will focus primarily on process improvements but will also be expected to work on a variety of cross-functional initiatives and technical improvement projects.
The Manufacturing Excellence Engineer will be responsible for:
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing processes and maintenance & reliability management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and improvement opportunities.
- Implement manufacturing excellence initiatives on-site, focusing on process improvement.
- Support asset reliability improvement through various initiatives such as failure mode analysis, root cause analysis, and preventive maintenance optimization.
- Enhance work order management system efficiency through data analysis and training interventions.
- Foster communication and cooperation between maintenance and operations teams to improve overall efficiency.
- Track production and maintenance performance through audits, assessments, and KPIs/metrics.
The Manufacturing Excellence Engineer should have:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field and a minimum 5 years' industrial maintenance experience.
- Advanced SAP software experience and/or certification required.
- Experience in performance management, change management, and project/program management.
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement methodologies (e.g., six sigma).
- Project management and Management of Change (MOC) experience.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional/Engineer and Project Management Professional certifications preferred.
If this sounds like you, apply in today!