$95k-$105K + 15% Bonus
DSJ is currently partnered with a leading global supplier of wheel ends, aluminum castings and plastic components for the commercial vehicle industry, that is looking for a driven Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team! This Manufacturing engineer will be responsible for designing, launching and maintaining production processes for new products.
The Manufacturing Engineering will be responsible for:
- Programming and fixture designs for new parts, initial setup and validating new processes
- Select and install manufacturing equipment's with full validation by working in cross functional team.
- Lead and support manufacturing engineering activities on Electrical hub production assembly lines, including lifting, conveyorized and bench assembling method.
- Improve quality, reduce change over time and complexity, and production efficiency by working with cross functional team using problem solving tools such as lean A3, 5-Why, lean manufacturing and six sigma.
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical or electronics engineering with a minimum of 5 years of industrial assembly experience.
- Ability to evaluate processes, equipment capability, design for assembly (DFA).
- Project Management experience with hands on experience in manufacturing environment
- Proficient in drawing process layouts using 2- and 3-dimensional design software such Auto Cad and Creo.
- Good understanding of Statistical Process Controls (SPC).
- Good Understanding of GD&T (Geometrical Dimensional and Tolerancing).
- Hands on lean manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Stock Options Available
- competitive benefits
If you are interested in the Manufacturing Engineer Opportunity, then please don't wait to apply!