Title: Manager/Sr Manager, Procurement Operations
Salary: 120,000- 135,000
Location: San Francisco, California
Company Summary: Responsible for managing Procurement Operations. Objective for the Procurement operations function is to serve the organization (internal customers) with a smooth process for obtaining goods and services for Indirect Spend and assisting receiving and accounts payable groups with problem resolution. Current primary systems include SAP ARIBA for requisitioning and approval workflow (Procure to Order only) and SAP S4 HANA (receiving and payment).
The : Manager/Sr Manager, Procurement Operations will be responsible for
- Management of procurement process from user requests (PRs) to PO including order confirmations, delivery information, and expediting when required.
* Works with Procurement Sourcing function to identify sourcing opportunities and monitor orders for compliance to negotiated agreements.
* Works with Procurement Systems function to monitor and report system issues that impact order flow.
* Works with Procurement Systems function to identify requirements and evaluate new system tools.
* Works closely with Receiving and Accounts Payable for process improvement and issue resolution to enable smooth and efficient end-to-end Procure to Pay
- Directly supervises 1 employee
The Manager/Sr Manager, Procurement Operations should have:
- Working experience with Requisitioning systems and 7+ years' experience in related workspace
* Experience in determining and understanding business requirements with the ability to evaluate, propose, and implement solutions
* Experience with successfully managing and training team members
* Bio/Pharma or equivalent industry experience with large R&D focus is highly desirable
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in: Manager/Sr Manager, Procurement Operations, then please do not wait to apply.