Manager/Sr Manager, Electrical Engineering
Location: Andover, MA (Hybrid 2-3 days/week onsite)
Compensation: $150,000 - $170,000 base
A global leader in medical technology innovation is actively seeking experienced Electrical Engineering talent to lead the development of the next generation of ultra-high-definition endoscopes for minimally invasive surgery. This role will be responsible for the development of medical device hardware, encompassing digital image acquisition and processing, computer vision, and video streaming. This opportunity is highly visible for a high-potential engineer interested in the design and development of sophisticated, high-speed digital electronics.
The Electrical Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the design of circuits at the schematic level and selecting and assessing components based on given requirements
- Develop PCB layout constraints and supervise PCB design/layout for manufacturability
- High-speed signal and digital circuit (FPGA/GPU) experience
- Taking ownership of complex technical problems and leading a team to a feasible solution
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Manage relationships with contractors
The Electrical Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering (Masters and/or Ph.D. Preferred)
- 8+ years of experience designing complex electronic systems for medical device products
- Knowledge of DC-DC power converter design
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages (e.g. C, C++, Python)
- General knowledge and familiarity with FDA Good Manufacturing Practice, and design controls in the medical device industry.
If you are interested in the Manager of Systems Engineering role, then please don't hesitate to apply!