Location: Columbus, Ohio
As a maintenance technician you will maintain and improve plant mechanical systems and equipment in order to provide a high degree of safety, quality, and productivity.
What You'll Do
- Follow all plant and department procedures, Good manufacturing Practices, quality and general plant safety rules.
- Provide support to primary plant operations which includes, but is not limited to packaging lines, HVAC, warehouse, drying, filling, pumps
- Preform mechanical repairs to production equipment.
- Record and communicate shift activity in an organized manner
What You'll Need
- Highschool diploma/ GED
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an industrial or commercial mechanic
- Understanding of mechanical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and determine the cause of improper machine operation