Maintenance Manager - Food & Beverage (1st Shift)
Perfect role for a current Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager!
*Provides relocation assistance
A leading dairy manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Manager based in Milwaukee, WI. This company is a well-established company that has been producing high-quality food products for over 100 years. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the maintenance team and ensuring that all maintenance activities are carried out safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Improve overall safety and efficiency of plant machinery while collaborating cross-functionally across the plant
- Oversee a team of maintenance technicians striving for plant excellence
- Develop and implement a preventative maintenance program
- Ensure all state and federal regulations are met and maintained, and perform corrective actions for all equipment efficiency
- Guarantee all maintenance work is compliant with company policies and procedures
- Operate CMMS and PLC programming to further develop the maintenance department
- High school diploma is required
- 5+ years of experience in Maintenance in food & beverage manufacturing
- 3+ years of supervisory experience of Maintenance Technicians
- PLC experience
- Experience with CMMS
- Experience with GMPs, Union, Safety, and Worker's Comp
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of ammonia refrigeration
- Knowledge of fabrication, welding, and machining methods
- Experience in a food production environment
- Competitive bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Internal growth - promote from within!