A multi-million-dollar food & beverage company, with over 30 brands is looking to bring on a Maintenance Engineer to oversee their team! Headquartered in Minnesota, you will have the ability to grow your managerial experience as well as adding an extremely well-known company to your resume. If you are interested in working for a globally known food & beverage company, please apply below:
- Makes departmental decisions regarding maintenance (maintenance management)
- Develops an understanding of the equipment and manufacturing processes
- Trains and supervises mechanics, electricians, plumbers and other skilled trades
- Offers sound technical and engineering advice for facilities performance improvement
- Selects vendors for equipment purchases
- Troubleshoots mechanical processes
- Installs and starts-up new equipment and processes
- Develops creative ideas to cut costs
- Supervises equipment design changes
- A minimum of 3 years of Maintenance Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, or a related field.
- Innovative, have good technical and mechanical knowledge, and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
- Exceptional benefits package
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Pension and 401k
- FREE tuition (community or technical school) for children of employees, and more