DSJ are represent a leading medical device company based in Switzerland, dedicated to improving health care outcomes through cutting-edge technology and innovation. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing high-quality medical devices to health care professionals worldwide. As they continue to grow, they seek a dynamic and skilled Logistics Team Lead to join team.
As the Logistics Team Lead, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless flow of our clients medical devices through the supply chain. You will lead a team of logistics professionals, working collaboratively with other departments to optimise processes, minimise delays, and maintain the highest standards of product handling and distribution.
- Manage and oversee the logistics operations, including transportation, warehousing, and distribution of medical devices.
- Lead and mentor a team of logistics specialists, fostering a positive and high-performance work environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute inventory management strategies, ensuring adequate stock levels and minimal stock outs.
- Monitor and track shipments, identifying potential issues and implementing corrective actions to meet delivery deadlines.
- Develop and implement logistics strategies to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and improve overall supply chain performance.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and quality standards related to medical device transportation and storage.
- Continuously assess logistics processes and propose improvements to optimise operations.
- Coordinate with suppliers, freight forwarders, and third-party logistics providers to maintain strong partnerships and negotiate favourable terms.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience (at least 4-6 years) in logistics and supply chain management, preferably within the medical device or health care industry.
- Previous leadership or team management experience is required.
- Fluency in German is mandatory, and proficiency in English is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of logistics and warehousing processes, including transportation, inventory management, and distribution.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for medical device transportation and storage.
- Analytic mindset with the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all logistics activities.