A global market leader in the automotive industry is looking for a new Team Lead for their logistics planners at their operations in Wolfsburg. This company has done incredibly well over the last 12 months and have managed to increase their market share over competitors whilst also increasing their demand for sales.
This company is looking for an individual who has the leadership skills and ambition to a team of 7 logistics planners, whilst also having the initiative to take the company forward to bigger and better things.
- Manage a team of 7 logistics planners
- Definition and implementation of global logistics processes with focus on production planning and execution
- Coordination of all change requests with internal and external process experts and stakeholders
- Management of global projects within the scope of the task in cross-functional teams and in cooperation with the sites
- Continuous improvement of relevant processes and development of appropriate KPIs
- Definition and implementation of processes for monitoring first level support for regional process experts and responsibility for building and maintaining the SAP key user organisation as well as active support for roll-out activities
- 5 years experience working in the supply chain process
- Experience with people management
- Degree in supply chain management or another related degree
- Fluent in English & German
- At this company you will be part of a global Enterprise who is the number one in the automotive industry. With this comes some amazing opportunities for career progression and future personal and professional growth.