The fastest growing E-mobility company in Germany is looking for a Logistics Project Manger to build out their logistics function across the whole of Europe. the chosen individual will be tasked with running a 100+ person operations whilst working closely with the project management team in strategies logistics for key clients such as Tesla, Daimler, BMW, Stellantis & VW.
This company has been going through a hyper-growth stage over the last 2 years as the demand for electric cars has sky- rocketed over in Europe recently. This company is still expanding whilst managing significant demand from key clients so the chosen individual will be tasked making business critical decisions.
If you want to be part of a greener future for the automotive industry and join the fastest growing E-mobility company in Europe, then apply to this position!
- Development of regional Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Operation Team (EU Import)
- Implementation of a qualified, motivated and productive workforce to manage growing import battery programs from China and global plants
- Lead EU team to launch new battery programs in EU Logistics Hub for location evaluation, storage space planning, logistics equipment setup, repack capacity planning, personnel planning, container loop, transport and cost budget
- Implementation of Logistics and Supply Chain Processes and Systems together with China Headquarters to manage growing import battery programs & achieving Customer Satisfactory
- Identify Supply Chain risk and develop mitigation plan proactively with Sales, Project Management, Warehouse, Transportation, Quality and Industrial Engineering teams
- Manage the daily operations of the Central Logistics Hub or the 3rd party Warehouses for the responsible customer projects (e.g. monthly or weekly reports of operation status and KPI's, Logistics budget and costs etc.)
- University degree with Master or Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related majors
- 7+ years professional Supply Chain and Logistics Operation experience, in the Automotive sector preferred
- Expert knowledge of Supply Chain Planning processes, planning tools, VSM, Material Flow and Layout planning, line feeding, Supply Chain Planning standards and templates
- Overview knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Transport, Customs and Shop floor processes; Law and Norms (local and plant related), standards for Supply Chains, ADR
- Experience in Customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competences
- Method and Leadership skills: Management Competencies (Resilience with positive thinking on challenges, ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity
- SAP know-how, overview of analysis, optimisation and capacity planning tools
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English is a must
- Permanent employment contract with diverse future prospects in a growing company
- International working environment in which teamwork is emphasised (company events, team-building events, etc.)
- We enable you to engage in lifelong learning and individual personnel development
- We pay capital-forming benefits after you have passed your probationary period