DSJ Global are currently working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing tech start up in Europe, looking for a Logistics Project Manager to join their team in Munich. Just a few years into their journey they have already reached UNICORN status, and saw revenues grow over 500% YoY in the last 6 months. As part of a major transformation they are investing heavily in their European Supply Chain.
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Designing and defining processes for efficient planning, analysis and implementation of all logistics
- Delivery of all product between European hubs
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by ensuring highest quality and speed of delivery
- Leading international projects across the logistics functions, to ensure the smooth growth of operations and supply chain in Europe
- Problem solving in a fast paced environment
The Logistic Project Manager will bring with them...
- A Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Good experience in Logistics in a fast paced environment; experience in a start up is beneficial
- A strong background in project management in an international environment
- An analytical mindset, always striving for the best solution
- German and English languages
- A desire to constantly improve and grow within a driven team and company
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, enjoy solving problems in real time and love the thrill of "building the plane while it flies" then apply today.