Title: Logistics Manager
Company Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with one of the top Food & Beverage company's planning and execution leaders, currently seeking a driven individual. You will play a major part to enable customer service as the Logistics Manager. In addition, you will be a part of improving transparency, maximizing operating efficiency, and increasing profitability. Do you find yourself looking to make a great impact in the logistics industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyze lane costing to determine most effective routing method utilizing Logistics, Supplier or Distributor
- Coordinate resolution with Supplier, Distributor, and National Account on reported damages
- Assimilate and provide reporting annually, monthly, ad-hoc per KPI's and pre-determined cost/savings metrics
The Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor or Master's degree (BS, BA) preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related area
- Prior logistics experience
- Strong excel skills with problem solving and analytic thought process, and strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of principle food service disciplines including purchasing, customer service, accounting, warehousing, and transportation
If you are interested in the Logistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.