Due to the fact that their current Lean Program is rapidly growing and expanding, this large and well-known machinery company is looking for Lean Trainer to strengthen their team and take their program to the next level.
- Consult and support the local Lean Managers for 10 sites in the area of Southern Germany, France, and Switzerland.
- Implementation and further development of best practices and Lean Methods.
- Supporting the local Lean Mangers with Lean Audits.
- Training the local Lean Trainers at the various sites.
- Develop Lean Trainings for both the admin and production area.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Expedite the Lean Management process.
- Conduct value stream maps and work-flow analysis.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business administration.
- Several years of professional experience in implementing Lean Trainings.
- Knowledge of common Lean Methods and Shop floor management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent English and German. French would also ideal.
- Strong communicator.
- Willingness to travel.
- Pedagogic approach.
If I have sparked your interest and you are interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please feel free to contact me.