Lead Vehicle Electronics Engineer
Salary: $100,000 - 120,000 with 5% bonus
Company Summary: An international Automotive company is searching for a Lead Vehicle Electronics Engineer to join their facility in Greensboro, NC. Through this opportunity you will be able to work in a dynamic and team-focused environment that is well known for its state-of-the-art culture and benefits. You will be a part of a team working on one of the most iconic brands tin the automotive world that has been earned for over a century and rooted in long-term success.
The Lead Vehicle Electronics Engineer will be responsible for…
- Developing & maintaining product roadmaps for the areas of interest and aligning the same with Technology streams, brands and propose solutions.
- Playing an active role in benchmarking activities and performing gap analysis.
- Developing new hardware & software that is specific to North American markets.
- Detailing and specifying requirements to both internal & external suppliers
- Planning and tracking the progress of the projects and managing risks, as necessary.
- Documenting design solutions to match the sales variants of the truck
- Ensuring solutions are verified and validated against requirements
- Validating and verifying that we meet applicable regulations for current and future years.
- Covering applicable market-specific and customer-specific needs.
- Respecting product positioning strategies and aligning at the best level amongst competitors.
- Developing solutions that are futuristic and scalable while keeping low costs a priority
The Lead Vehicle Electronics Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
- 8-12 years of experience in Embedded Software and/or Automotive Electronics required.
- Truck or Passenger Auto Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to lead product development activities with cross functional teams, internal & external supplier teams from around the global.
- Prior experience working with Body control modules, ABS, ADAS systems as a component owner
- Knowledge of North American regulations applicable to commercial transportation would be a plus
- Sound understanding of CAN & LIN networks & protocols
- Ability to understand and break down system-level requirements into components and end-user functions
- Expertise in design documentation and software configuration and linking them to sales variants or similar
If you are interested in the Lead Vehicle Electronics Engineer role, apply today.