Role: Lead Electrical Systems Engineer
Location: North Carolina
Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with a world renown automotive provider in North Carolina who are looking for an empowered and enthusiastic individual seeking challenge to join as a Lead Electrical Systems Engineer.
As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will contribute to all stages of product development, from early phase pre-studies to system concept design, architecture, and functions development. Do you think you are driven, motivated, and knowledgeable enough to be the next systems architect? If you answered "yes", read the details below and reach out to learn more.
The Lead Electrical Systems Engineer will be responsible for…
- Leading, coordinating, and defining system design concept development of cross functional system design activities and communicate with stakeholders and developers
- Owning and developing vehicle functionality road maps for different programs
- Understanding the high-level functionality of an application or product from both a technical and conceptual viewpoint.
The Lead Electrical Systems Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BSEE/BSME; MSEE/MSME or PhD preferred and relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years in required field preferred.
- Detailed knowledge about Electronic Hardware / Software & Supporting Infrastructure Architecture Design & Overall Development
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans
- Working environment where your safety, health and well-being come first
If you find yourself interested in the Electrical Engineering role, please do not hesitate to apply now.