Job Title: Electrical Engineer Lead
Location: Greater Wichita, KS Area
A global leader in the automotive market that specializes in the development of automotive equipment and systems is looking for a senior leader in Electrical Engineering to lead new product development on site.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Directly lead a team of engineers through various projects and utilize problem-solving skills to aid clients and projects and provide follow-ups to ensure the design reflects the customer's ideas.
- Utilize strong product development skills to ensure the quality of premium products.
- Organize the team's day-to-day responsibilities to ensure timeline or product development.
- Monitor and assess the team's performance and report to upper management.
- Assist in any operations throughout the timeline of the project to promote the efficiency and quality of the overall team.
The Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Education: BS in Electrical engineering or related field, Master's degree is a plus
- 10+ years experience in product development preferably in automotive design
- Experience with computer programs such as 6 sigma, CANBus/LINBus
- Leadership or managerial experience
- Utilize engineering leadership experience to manage team to meet responsibilities and abide by the organization's policies and regulations
- Grow with a dynamic team that supports and builds upon each others skills
- Open and welcoming company culture
- End of year bonus and growth within a leader in automotive design!