A multi-billion dollar transportation company is looking for a Lead Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team! This role would be remote with travel around the Chicagoland area. You would focus on implementing continuous improvement/Lean Six Sigma ideologies in 3PL distribution centers working with various clients. Using knowledge of engineering methodologies, tools, and data analysis, this position will interface with employees at all levels and various functions across the business and within a facility.
- Collects data and performs statistical analysis.
- Recommends and implements process improvement.
- Coaches employees in the use and implementation of CI, Quality Assurance, & Lean principles.
- Completes event planning, perform pre-work, facilitates teams and supports events (includes; start-ups, expansion & closure).
- Design, implement, monitor and maintain the QMS based on established company and/or industry standards.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field
- 3PL, Lean, TPS, QMS, Kaizen knowledge
- 2+ years experience
- Warehousing, Transportation, logistics experience
- Racking, Slotting, Warehouse design
- Competitive benefits package
- Climate-conscious and sustainability-driven company
- Growth opportunity
This role would require 25-50% travel.
Reach out if this sounds like a good fit!