Title: Lead Category Management Specialist
Location: Houston, TX
Company Profile: A well-established LNG leader is looking to bring on talent throughout their Supply Chain department. Particular to this role, they are looking for a Lead Category Management Specialist to join their Houston office and focus on procurement of Professional and Corporate Services. This position will has an expectation for an on-site work model.
The Lead Category Management Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Develops and leads Shared Services Strategic Sourcing Events in support of Category Management Strategies by working with cross functional Shared Services teams.
- Manages direct Contract Agreement Negotiations working with Legal, Insurance, Treasury and Risk Management functions.
- Integrates with business partners and suppliers to align business needs, supplier capability, and drive performance and best practices.
- Ensures timely delivery of Contract Agreements in support of Company's safe, reliable, and competitive operations requirements.
The Lead Category Management Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field.
- Eight years of experience in sourcing, contracting, and purchasing functions.
- Focused experience sourcing Indirect Procurement, in particular Professional and Corporate Services, including HR, contingent labor, EHS, facilities, fleet, IT etc.
The Lead Category Management Specialist will receive the following:
- Competitive salary with significant bonus available.
- Benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!