IT Sourcing Manager - Waltham, MA
This role is an IT Sourcing Specialist role for an established software development company with clients across a wide variety of industries. The company is an exciting player that has been in the field for 40+ years, generating over $4.4 billion in revenue with over 100 locations globally. In this position, you will work as an IT Sourcing Manager reporting to the IT Sourcing director while working closely with the Local and Global purchasing teams across several offices. You will be working to define and implement purchasing strategy while assisting in the management of $165M in yearly spend over the NAM. This role is hybrid format with 2-3 days per week in office.
- Assist in managing annual spend
- Propel risk management and cost optimization
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and analyze the supplier marketplace to meet targets
- Work in conjunction with attorneys on contract preparation, negotiation, and implementation
- Manage supplier relationships within category assignments
- Support sustainable practice goals via strategy implementation with IT suppliers
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in IT sourcing; working in Hardware, Software, Audiovisual, Networking, Datacenter, Telecommunications or other similar areas
- Experience in evaluating complex software agreements, using integrated ERP software, knowledge of procedures and practices with business stakeholders
- Strong contract negotiation and contract terminology skills
- Strategic proactivity working towards problem solving and affecting change
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your resume to this job posting or reach out directly to Emily Newbury at (857) 362-0179!