IT Strategic Sourcing Manager
Today, one of the nation's leading heavy manufacturing organizations is seeking an experienced sourcing professional to help streamline the indirect procurement division. This role will be supporting the development, implementation, and management of industry best practices to provide the company with optimal supply assurance, pricing, flexibility, quality, and delivery performance.
- Oversight of the development, implementation, evaluation, and coordination of integrated strategic sourcing initiatives
- Manage Procurement Process for IT Corporate Services including Software, Hardware Agreements, and Professional Services
- Manage overall relationship with suppliers within assigned categories.
- Build policies and procedures for reviewing supplier performance against contracted obligations/service levels and business expectations.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Develop a top-tier team to deliver strategies across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field required.
- 8+ years of IT Strategic Sourcing/ IT Procurement experience (hardware, software, etc.)
- Experience in the heavy manufacturing industry a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma Knowledge
- Experience in Project Management including project development, implementation, and review - is a plus
- Comfortable with some travel up to 10%.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while coping with a fair amount of ambiguity.
- Superior oral, written and verbal communication skills with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams.