A Leading global company in the construction industry is looking for a new Global IT Buyer in Austria. Over 7,000 employees and 150 branches globally. They are looking for someone to join their growing team just outside of Vienna. The companies culture is characterised by its focus on training and development of its employees to support them in their career progression. They offer support and flexibility as to further mobility and offer further social benefits of a large and growing company.
- Purchasing indirect materials such as IT hardware and software
- Create and implement an effective procurement strategy
- Work alongside internal stakeholders in a cross-functional and cross-site team
- Manage strategies within IT which accurately reflect budget and saving targets
- Conduct market research to provide market insights.
Skills and Experience
- Professional experience of indirect procurement within the IT category.
- Previous experience buying IT software and or hardware
- Potential and willingness to develop further into a business position
- Extensive analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Relevant professional accreditation (preferred)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible, pragmatic, independent and deadline focused.
- German speaking is desirable but not essential
If you are action oriented, results driven and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement then apply now or email