Title: Inventory Planner
Summary: A leading multinational Retail Manufacturer, based out of Cincinnati, is looking to bring on an Inventory Planner to their team. With an annual revenue of $18M, this client manufactures graphic apparel for the retail and consumer markets. In this role, you will be a key player in analyzing demand trends and managing inventory accuracy.
The Inventory Planner's Responsibilities:
- Analyze historical demand data and market trends for future forecast accuracy
- Manage inventory levels and excess/ obsolete stock to meet customer demand
- Implement new inventory control measures for overstock
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide reports and KPI metrics regarding inventory trends and forecast error/ risks
The Inventory Planners Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, or related field
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems and Excel
- Strong analytic and communication skills
The Inventory Planners Benefits:
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
If you are interested in the Inventory Planner position, then please don't hesitate to apply!