- Leveraging deep category and market expertise of global enterprise and supply chain specific applications and IT services landscape.
- Operating in a truly global manner, representing procurement on the pharma supply chain tech leadership team
- Play an active role in defining tech procurement strategy to support and enable corporate separation of Consumer Health business
- Understanding the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and positioning the Procurement value proposition
- Delivering the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
- Utilizing the companies Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies
- Engaging and building strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners
- Procurement category strategy leadership leading the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global that deliver the business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Create sourcing strategies to optimize delivery of the savings plan and develop new and innovative ways to uncover commercial opportunities and align them across our landscape of IT, Finance, and Global Procurement stakeholders
- Lead high profile negotiations with large enterprise partners, extracting maximum commercial benefit whilst ensuring business needs are met
- Contract planning, negotiation, execution, interpretation and maintenance; manages / monitors ongoing negotiations with 3rd parties
- Lead and implement key projects to support savings delivery or risk mitigation
Business partnering & stakeholder management
- Global leadership and global influence including business partnering of senior stakeholders
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders including Core Tech LT and their teams, to understand business requirements, influence Tech strategy, identify opportunities to create value and to position Procurement's value proposition. Align sourcing strategies accordingly
- Manage senior level stakeholders and challenge thinking, strategy or decisions by bringing strong commercial knowledge and market level insights
- Working across multiple countries requiring high cultural awareness
External supplier relationships
- Lead SRM for key strategic vendors in spend categories
- Manage the suppliers for the categories within scope through a robust performance management process. Ensure supplier performance is understood and measured.
- Requires significant external supplier knowledge
- Champions the sourcing group management process and policies across functions
- Knows and utilises complex business processes in all supplier transactions, including all risk/regulatory/compliance requirements
- Strong Procurement experience particularly with respect to developing & implementing strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management and some experience of regulated environments
- Demonstrated experience in influencing strategy and managing across multiple markets
- Leadership/communication skills
- Good understanding of Procurement tools / skillset such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review, supplier development and others
- Good ability to motivate and inspire colleagues, and work in partnership with others to drive, implement and support change
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me directly , or apply via the link.