A global market leader for braking systems and vehicle systems is searching for a S&OP Manager EMEA in Munich. They are committed to providing innovative and safe systems on railway tracks and on the roads. They are highly respected within the industry and employ over 29,000 staff across 100 sites in more than 30 countries.
The Head of S&OP Manager will be responsible for...
- A team of 4 regional managers across the EMEA region
- Implementation of the monthly S&OP process
- Lead & develop the monthly demand plan
- Collaborate across departments including high stakeholders, with very high visibility in this role
- Drive key objectives including improved sales basis, forecasting accuracy, improvements to operational efficiencies, optimizing inventory performance and improving service levels
The Head of S& OP should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management; Business; or relevant
- Strong experience in S&OP with experience leading a demand planning team
- Experience in implementing S&OP
- Analytically minded and good people management skills
This market leader has a corporate culture characterised by diversity and equal opportunities, respect and transparency. They show this through their excellent benefits including progression opportunities and a strong salary.
If you are interested in the Head of S&OP role, then please don't wait to apply.