Group Supply Chain Manager - UK & Germany
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading company in the chemical and defence industries as a Group Supply Chain Manager. The role is primarily based in Derby with occasional travel to the companies German site. Due to this companies current expansion plans, this position will allow the right person to grow and develop internationally with a new front runner in the industry.
- Managing and leading process improvements, strategies and owning initiatives
- Maintain and optimise international supplier relationship
- Having oversight of e2e Supply Chain function for both the UK and German locations
- Develop, implement and uphold operational KPIs to ensure maximum effectiveness of business results
- Leading 7 direct reports, creating atmosphere for growth for all individual teams through mentorship.
- 5+ years' experience within Supply Chain
- Previous experience working as a team lead
- International buying experience
- English fluent with German language preferable
- Previous experience in Chemicals preferred
If this role seems like the next step in your career please get in touch today!