Group Procurement Manager - Temp Labour/HR
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
We are looking for an experienced Group Procurement Manager - Temp Labour/HR to join our team in Utrecht. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working specifically with HR and Contingent workforce procurement within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for temporary labour and HR services
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiate contracts to ensure quality, cost-effective services are delivered on time
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and internal policies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and support workforce planning
- Lead and mentor a team of procurement professionals
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR and Contingent workforce procurement, ideally within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and industry trends
- Experience leading and developing a team
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for procurement and a desire to work for a leading Dutch healthcare and pharmaceutical company, please apply for this fantastic opportunity with your most recent CV.