This is a hybrid role based in Miami, FL with a leading Aerospace company who is looking for a Global Logistics & Supply Chain Manager.
The Global Logistics & Supply Chain Manager is responsible for leading a team, the performance, and daily execution of all logistics functions. The main goal of the role is to maximize productivity, efficiency, increase business development, and cost savings structures.
- Lead and build a high performing team that drives and executes the company's supply chain functions
- Manage international and domestic transportation efforts
- Supervise, develop, and lead the transportation department in the Miami location
- Cross-function responsibilities with other supply chain leaders in the organization
- Meet efficiency, cost, and accuracy targets
- Develop new efficient strategies and systems to optimize and expand business development
- Apply lean and six sigma to drive continuous improvement efforts across the supply chain value stream intended to drive better quality, delivery, and drive cost out
- Excellent ability to lead a team
- 7+ years' experience in Transportation and Logistics in the automotive or aerospace fields
- BS in business administration, logistics, or supply chain preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to track and report data and KPIs
- LEAN and/or Sigma Certification
- Excellent opportunities for growth
- Competitive base salary with performance-based commission
- Excellent benefits and PTO
- Highly rated company culture
If the above sounds like the next exciting step in your career, apply today!