Global Lead buyer software Infrastructure
Our client, a global leader in IT consulting and digital transformations are going through an exciting transformation period, they're currently employing close to 300,000 employees in 50 countries with revenue exceeding €15 billion.
This role provides the individual an opportunity to work in rapidly growing company in a role with global exposure. Their mandate will be to drive savings within the category and they'll be reporting into the global category lead buyer for software
The IT Software Buyer will be responsible for:
- Building sourcing strategy for software vendors of his/her portfolio
- Drive global savings initiatives in close cooperation with important global stakeholders
- Conducting RFP and negotiating renewals
- Provide category input to Global and Regional Category Managers
- Provide input, guidance and support to regional buyers for local bids and to Alliances for resell.
- Working alongside top software suppliers like Microsoft, IBM and Oracle.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that has a global scope and will always provide internal promotion opportunities for their employees that seek it.
This client is allowing this role to be worked from any of their European offices and is therefore open to applicants across Europe
If you're interested in a confidential discussion, please reach out or apply below!
OR call 020 3879 0912