Generator Excitation Field Engineer Needed for Lead Oil and Gas Company!
Significant Travel Required - Remote - USA/International
A world class supplier for power generations services is looking to bring on a Field Engineer to their rapidly growing team! This Generator Excitation Field Engineer would be responsible for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and tuning or generator excitation equipment.
The Generator Excitation Field Engineer would be responsible for:
- Tuning, troubleshooting, and maintaining modern digital excitation equipment
- Knowledge of legacy analog type exciters, generator maintenance and testing, or generator protection a plus
- Occasional installation of new digital excitation equipment
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and final reports in a timely manner
The Generator Excitation Field Engineer would have the follow Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience of at least 6 years
- Three years' work experience with generator exciters in the Power Generation industry