The buyer will be responsible for
- processing bids and requests for quotes, approximately 80 per year, through our eProcurement Tools
- correspondence with business unit stakeholders and all suppliers to assure timely submission of data and quotes to correspond to project timelines
- analysis of bids to assure compliance with specifications and objectives; follow-up with sites and suppliers if changes are required; make recommendations for manufacturers and models
- work with the suppliers when there is a deviation from negotiated pricing
- write and submit Capex+ submissions for the CT BUs including lease vs Buy and LOJs
- constant monitoring of fleet management database for accuracy and completeness of data
- monthly/quarterly KPI reporting to business units. The buyer will serve as the first point of contact for business stakeholders and fleet management companies.