Facilities Engineer III
Location: Pella, IA
Company Summary: One of the largest manufacturers of building materials in North America is searching to add an Facilities Engineer to its team! Boasting 150 patents and nearing its 100 year anniversary, this industry leader is eager to upgrade its plant's facilities and expedite its building expansion projects. For their Facilities Engineer, they will offer 401K profit sharing and 1-2 day/week hybrid flexibility. If you enjoy managing facility projects and demonstrating your strong leadership capabilities, this role is for you!
- Capable of leading a team in technical projects
- Addresses conflicting design requirements, incomplete market requirements, and unsuitability of standard materials
- Independently evaluates and provides engineering solutions to product and process modifications
- Supports and manages the construction of new and existing facilities improvements and infrastructure systems
- Maintains and repairs building/manufacturing infrastructure systems and troubleshoots manufacturing equipment
- Provides engineering expertise for building construction, renovation, and conservation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Construction, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of combined engineering experience
- Experienced with building expansion, building systems, facilities and construction
- Generous relocation assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Great opportunities for growth and quick career progression
- Hybrid flexibility (1-2 days WFH/ week)
- Dental, medical, vision
If you are interested in the Facilities Engineer role, apply today!